10 liter MC6SP10BPBA
This typical rapid intervention unit is not dedicated for operation as a classcic BA set for long term use. Main duty is to secure the situation for the attack team for a short term of rapid intervention and provide efficient first strike. Small and initial fires with short attack routes are the preferred applications for this MicroCAFS unit.
- perfect and constant foam quality with long term duration even at vertical surface or overhead
- long working time with economical consumption
- low kickback when pulling the trigger
- simple refilling without tools
- big throw range for safety distance and reaching the fire
- good penetration of combustibles by enhanced foam duration
- excellent extinguishing especially at problematic combustibles as plastic, rubber, oil, ....
- dense foam structure minimizes reignitionby high cooling effects
- no line-of-sight obstruction in comparison with powder
- usable for all sorts of fire with different additives
- no water damage
- less environmental riscs
- low cost for service and maintenace
- work pressure clearly below 10 bar; therefore no pressure test for vessel necessary.
Patented MicroCAFS mixing technology provides 2 different foam qualities for the requirements of professional fire fighting. Low working pressure with high throw range allow safe handling. CAFS typical foam bubbles are forming thick foam blankets with high extinguishing performance. Long working duration supports efficient use.Applicable with almost all foam agents referring to data sheet of manufacturer. Easy refilling by end user according manual. Hp cylinder size allow at least three fillings.
- fire safety for all hazardous situations
- applicable for small and initial fires
- applicable for Bengal fire
subjects to change without notice!
- 10 liter MC6SP10
- 10 liter MC6SP10BPBA