50 Liter MC6SP50T
Typical MicroCAFS properties are simple operation and excellent extinguishing performance. High level ratings with environmental friendly agents are as possible as highly efficient extinguishing results with all approved extinguishing agents.
- perfect and constant foam quality with long term duration even at vertical surface or overhead
- long working time with economical consumption
- low kickback when pulling the trigger
- big working range, 10 m hose
- simple refilling without tools
- big throw range for safety distance and reaching the fire
- good penetration of combustibles by enhanced foam duration
- excellent extinguishing especially at problematic combustibles as plastic, rubber, oil, ....
- dense foam structure minimizes reignitionby high cooling effects
- no line-of-sight obstruction in comparison with powder
- usable for all sorts of fire with different additives
- no water damage
- less environmental riscs
- low cost for service and maintenace
- work pressure clearly below 10 bar; therefore no pressure test for vessel necessary.
Patented MicroCAFS mixing technology provides 2 different foam qualities for the requirements of professional fire fighting. Low working pressure with high throw range allow safe handling. CAFS typical foam bubbles are forming thick foam blankets with high extinguishing performance. Long working duration supports efficient use. Applicable with almost all foam agents referring to data sheet of manufacturer. Easy refilling by end user according manual.
- industry for example glas manufacturer, metal die cast, automotive ....
- high rack ware house
- tyre manufacturing/storage
flow rates water:
18 l/min. (wet)
168 sek. (wet)
13 m (wet)
50 liter stainless steel
ca. 8 bar
6 l / 300 bar compressed air
0°C to +60°C
45 kg empty, 95 kg filled
1130 x 570 x 480 mm (hxwxd)
approved foam agents
respect safety distance!
technical datas referring to professional version
version acc. EN 1866 aries at:
- flow rate
- throw range
subjects to change without notice!
- 50 Liter MC6SP50T
- 150 liter MC24SP150T