50 Liter MC6SP50S
Standard brackets in fire engines fit for this skid. Standard car fires can already be extinguished. For securing call out scenes or as a powerful equipment for fire vehicles without water tank, the MicroCAFS skid enables for efficient fire fighting.
- perfect and constant foam quality with long term duration even at vertical surface or overhead
- long working time with economical consumption
- low kickback when pulling the trigger
- big working range, 15 m D-type hose
- simple refilling without tools
- big throw range for safety distance and reaching the fire
- good penetration of combustibles by enhanced foam duration
- excellent extinguishing especially at problematic combustibles as plastic, rubber, oil, ....
- dense foam structure minimizes reignitionby high cooling effects
- no line-of-sight obstruction in comparison with powder
- usable for all sorts of fire with different additives
- no water damage
- less environmental riscs
- low cost for service and maintenace
- work pressure clearly below 10 bar; therefore no pressure test for vessel necessary.
Patented MicroCAFS mixing technology provides 2 different foam qualities for the requirements of professional fire fighting. Low working pressure with high throw range allow safe handling. CAFS typical foam bubbles are forming thick foam blankets with high extinguishing performance. Long working duration supports efficient use. Applicable with almost all foam agents referring to data sheet of manufacturer. Easy refilling by end user according manual. The skid fits for standard brackets of a 8kVA generator.
- upgrade of fire engines without water tank
- safety-cars at motorsports
flow rates water:
23 l/min. (wet)
130 sek. (wet)
15 m (wet)
50 l stainless steel
approx. 8 bar
6 l / 300 bar compressed air
0°C to +60°C
50 kg empty, 100 kg filled
550 x 690 x 440 mm (hxwxd)
approved foam agents
respect safety distance!
subjects to change without notice!
Our partner CEA Estintori from Italy provides maximum safety level with their rapid intervention team "Squadra Corse" on the most important racing courses not only for Formula 1. They are considered to be one of the best safety teams for racing sports. Squadra Corse rely on MicroCAFS and equipped their rapid intervention vehicles with MicroCAFS skid unit MC6SP50S.
- 50 Liter MC6SP50S
- 230 liter MC24SP230S