MC3000 single components
The system is delivered in single components and mounted in the tubing of a vehicle. As far as needed the single components are combined. For controlling there is a PLC available or the components can be integrated into an existing CAN Bus system of the vehicle, assisted by MicroCAFS technology support.
- single components integrated into a vehicle system as far as needed as an individual solution
- compressor is driven by a tooth belt via pto shaft or by hydraulic motor or optionally by second pto
- precise positive pressure proportioning foam pump by exzentric worm pump, volumetric, no calibration needed
- no flushing of foam pumps necessary after use
- simple one button operation, every function can be switched by only pushing one button
In the standard configuration the foam dosing is done by two excentric worm pumps. Up to 4 pumps can be arranged optionally. The flow measuring is done by hightec magnetic inductive measurement. Independent of the type of the foam agent (viscosity) the accurate dosing will be made by the excentric worm pumps. Also the reliable dosing all over the working range is guaranteed under different working pressures.
CAFS is produced in the patented MicroCAFS mixing valve without remarkable pressure loss and without limitations of the water flow as well. Compressed air will be injected in the water/foam flow by proportional pressure regulation valve into the mixing valve. According to the quick reaction of the measurement and regulation, the unit can also handle quickly changing operating conditions (e.g. during chopping).
The unit allows CAFS flow rates up to minimum 800 l water per minute (about 1.200 l/min CAFS flow). This results in expanded CAFS flow of about 3.200 l/min. Therefore it also fits for using a monitor with about 1.200 l/min or several nozzle pipes at the same time. The unit provides high capacity for efficient and safe firefighting, also for indoor firefighting and industrial firefighting.
Basic rules (tactical and technical) and sufficient self protection for attack teams have to be considered by fire fighting with CAFS as well. The attack teams must be trained regularly and constantly to enhance effectivity and safety for firefighting with CAFS.
MicroCAFS positive pressure proportioner PPPS 16
electronic controlled proportioner
foam dosing rate:
0,1 – 6% (step: 0,1%),
2 excentric worm pumps
pump case stainless steel 1.4571
rotating parts stainless steel 1.4571
rotor stainless steel 1.4571
stator EPDM (F65A)
fits for all foam agent for fire fighting
volumic mass 1 kg/dm³
viscosity 1 mm²/s
working temperature +5 - +45°C
low temperatures with additional heating
elektrical motor 24 V DC, electronically controlled
Integrated protection against dry running with
emergency shutdown (drive)
PPPS 24 with 3 foam pumps (max.27 l/min)
nominal air delivery:
2.400 l/min. at 10 bar, max. 3.000 l/min.
with tooth belt, direct drive, hydraulic motor, not switchable,
electropneumatical idle running controlling
air cooler for oil and air
safety valve (air), over heat protection (oil)
automatic heating (oil)
patented MicroCAFS mixing valve MK51
- patented main score unit of the MicroCAFS unit with switch for the two different foam qualities „wet“ and „dry“.
- without turbulencers in the flow section
- no pressure loss
patented MicroCAFS air control MC CMS (CAFS Management System)
- electronically controlled air regulation valve
- optional connection to CAN bus of vehicle
- PLC control
- optional: operation panel with display
- display shows dosing ratio, water flow, warnings
by push buttons
off / foam proportioning / CAFS „wet“ / CAFS „dry“
- optional: preparation for integration of operation panel in the vehicle
- simple one button operation. Every function only by pushing one button. no unneeded displays.
- measurements/weights are approximate.
- detail clearing after order required.
subjects to change without any notice
- MC3000 fully integrated
- MC3000 single components